Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ETOILE FAMILY COPIERS!

I AM VERY PISSED RIGHT NOW!
 I was talking to a friend when L'Heure Bleue pm-ed me saying etoile has a copier!
So when i looked at hot 30 events they had one. Zǝη▫Aн★ is the one who made the event. I asked why they copy and i was kicked!!
Here's a link to their blog: http://granderoyalefamily.blogspot.com
Another thing is, to join this 'Grande Royale' family you have to have a crown!

So far they have:
* Copied family colors
* Family blog background is similar
* Copied family sign
* Copied some blog pages
* Similar page
* Similar content

I mean they even copied the family symbol!!

These people have some serious originality problems!! I'm really steamed right now. They also put up a 'pico tips' page!  Sorry for going on a rant here people!  =_="

No comments:

Post a Comment

Win Facebook Credits at 4Loot.com!